Search Here

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

What is Nyasa's Book Shelf?

Nyasa's Book Shelf is a personal blog that is based on, of course you guessed it- Books. Reading books has always been a hobby for me. Being an avid reader, I have always indulged in the wonderland of books by many authors around the world. Also, I don't differentiate between different genre of books. This is because I firmly believe that my taste of book and food is interconnected, that is same as most of the Indians trying every other food variety we have throughout our country.

About Nyasa's Book Shelf

In this blog, I am basically trying to capture my feelings while reading the books and also providing my honest book review. My book review will be purely my opinion of an author's literary work and in no way provide publicity to a writer or an author. However, it will link a writer directly to an audience of avid book readers who are passionate about reading and literature and discovering to spread the news of a good book. So, if you’re a writer and wondering the best way to get your book in front of a group of avid readers, feel free to send in your books to get it reviewed by me!



As book reviewing takes time, it may make you feel anxious while waiting for your book to be reviewed. But once it gets reviewed within the allotted time that I had requested, this will ensure that your book gets the proper attention that it deserves. It is also worth noting that I'll be only providing an honest review; so not all books be given a five-star review. Being a book reviewer, I am obliged to my fellow readers and not the author. So, I expect practical thinking from you; not everyone will love your book. 


The positive book reviews receiving an average and above ratings can find an increase in visibility of their books and their sales and an increased engagement on social media as well. 

Embarking on My New Journey 

I never thought that my reading habit could one day spark an idea to do book reviews. But I think this is the best time to start blogging about my passion of book reading. For they say, 'It is better to get started now than never.' 

My new journey of blogging will initially focus on reviewing the books that I've read within a span of last five years. This blog will also focus on the importance and benefits of reading, why I like reading books, books and their impact on our lives, and everything that is related to the books. 

This blog will be focused to provide my honest reviews and analysis on the books by different authors and writers from India and abroad. I am also open to your suggestions regarding any books you want to be reviewed. Also, writers may feel free to send me a sample of their book to get it reviewed. 


Wish me good luck and join in to the magical land of books with me.

Until next time, this is Nyasa signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts